The following is the warranty policy for material and workmanship performed by our company at your residence.
Our company guarantees all workmanship for one year from the date of the invoice. In addition, all plumbing material supplied by us is guaranteed for one year with the following exceptions:
- Chips and scratches that occur after installation are not covered.
- Frostproof hose faucets will split if a hose is left attached after temperatures go below freezing. Be sure to remove all before temperatures drop below 32°F.Hose bib repairs due to freezing are not warranted.
- Drain and water closet stoppages are not covered. All newly installed water closets are required to be 1.6 gallons per flush. By holding the handle down during the flush, you can increase the water volume significantly for increased efficiency. The use of chlorine tablets will void all warranty coverage of internal parts.
- All shower faucets are required to be temperature and pressure balanced to guard against scalding. These faucets are preset for a maximum temperature of 115°F. Outside weather conditions, however, can affect the water temperature inside your residence.
- At the time of the final plumbing inspection, plumbing code requires that all showerheads and faucets have flow restrictors that limit the flow of water to 2.75 gallons per minute.
- Standard water heaters carry a one-year warranty of labor. Parts are warranted for six years on most models and the tank itself is guaranteed for six years against leaking.
If you are considering a water treatment system for your new home, we offer a full line of products at competitive prices. These products include water softeners and whole-home filtering systems as well as Reverse Osmosis systems that purify drinking water and ice makers. Please call our office for more information.
Please call our office if you have any questions concerning the warranties or if you would like literature on any of the water treatment systems. If you experience any plumbing problems, call us and receive 10% off your first non-warranty service call.